[bksvol-discuss] Re: old requests not yet in collecction-faith and religion

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:35:34 -0800

Folks,

When sending Cindy new Wish List books that are published by our partners
I would like you to make special note of the publisher to her. We are
working to create special relationships with some of our publisher
partners so that we can "rush order" PQ books by title. I'll have more
detail soon.

scott