[bksvol-discuss] Re: old books on step 1

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:48:38 -0700

I don't say mutch on the list, but I have validatted a few ARK books in the few months I've been a volunteer. I think it might help if each of the books waiting for validation could have a checkbox which would say "I want to read this book." The computer could count the number of checks and then we could figure some way to use the information to prioritize the books.

Mike