[bksvol-discuss] Re: old books on step 1

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:01:25 -0500

Jill this is the reason I have previously suggested that step 1 be divided into two lists. The second step 1 list will be books which were kicked back by the administrators. It would make it easier to weed out issues such as the one you describe.

And where is the old step 1 book list please?

Feeling a little guilty about the old books on step 1 I decided to download Working Families. What I found was a problem with whether the two names given as authors were really that or if they were the publishers. Sarah Blake tried discussing this twice with Gustavo and then gave up. I had this experience once myself with no meaningful feedback from him and I suspect that many of the other old books have the same problem. Since two other people had taken the book after Sarah quit and it is still on the list, you can bet I wouldn't touch it. My opinion is that these issues need to be dealt with in office unless Gustavo is going to take the time to educate us as to exactly what he wants us to do to convince him.