[bksvol-discuss] old books on step 1

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:43:05 -0800

Feeling a little guilty about the old books on step 1 I decided to download
Working Families. What I found was a problem with whether the two names given
as authors were really that or if they were the publishers. Sarah Blake tried
discussing this twice with Gustavo and then gave up. I had this experience once
myself with no meaningful feedback from him and I suspect that many of the
other old books have the same problem. Since two other people had taken the
book after Sarah quit and it is still on the list, you can bet I wouldn't touch
it. My opinion is that these issues need to be dealt with in office unless
Gustavo is going to take the time to educate us as to exactly what he wants us
to do to convince him.