[bksvol-discuss] Re: okay, submitting BOOKS

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:52:22 -0500

Katie you know the answer to that.  it is the computer Gremlins, just as
they would attack planes and damage them during WWII, now they have moved
onto more exciting things like computers.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.