[bksvol-discuss] oh boy! oh boy!

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 13:57:08 -0500

  I forget sometimes you have to do last names first, and I didn't think they
had any but they do yea.
Then  sense I am reading and into Amish books I found House Calls and Hitching
Posts. Gotta get that one. I love doctor and nurse stories well you know me if
they don't have the language and sex junk in there LOL. For me they just ruin a
perfectly good story with that junk, especially the language. I will admit
though I used to read some buckaneer books and things till for me I knew better
for me *smile* I like a story a plot I guess now I just don't need all that to
catch my interest.
There are adventures, animals happy ever after books some are sad though, but I
love those that end right yes I am weird LOL.
I found some   Lauraine Snelling on bookshare.