[bksvol-discuss] Re: off topic victor reader stream question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:15:30 -0700

Hi Charisma,

Yep, you can certainly do that.  If you want to connect to your computer, (I
connect to my stereo), you can go to Radio Shack, show them your Stream, and
tell them that you want a patch cord to go from its earphone jack to your
computer.  They'll fix you right up.  You want a stereo cord, by the way.
I'd tell you the demensions of the doohickies on the ends and then you'd not
have to take your stream with you when you go, but I don't know them.  You
want male plugs on both ends of the cord, tell them that, just in case.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie