[bksvol-discuss] Re: off topic victor reader stream question

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:05:29 -0400

You most certainly can. I use a relatively cheap MP3 player speaker I bought on Amazon. Pretty much any speaker that will fit in the speaker jack should work.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com