[bksvol-discuss] Re: (off topic) seeking book recommendation

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:11:17 -0400

Hi Donna.  Some of the best comic relief, light reading I've discovered
lately are the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum books.  They're all in the
collection.  Just start with "One for the Money" and laugh your way through!
If you've read any of her very old romances or happened to pick up one from
her "Full House" series and didn't like it, don't let that put you off.  The
Stephanie Plum mysteries stand in a category alone.  You'll catch yourself
laughing out loud while reading!  And I guarantee there won't be one bit of
information you'll  need to pass your comps!

Peace and Hope,

Donna