[bksvol-discuss] off topic humorous literatureRE: Re: beginning to proofread

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:59:18 -0700

        Hi, Jamie, another author who writes satirical and humorous fiction
is a British author named Tom Sharpe. He writes the Wilt series and I
listened to an audiobook called Riotous Assembly. I don't know if Bookshare
has Mr. Sharpe's books in the collection or not. If you like British humor
you will probably find his books hilarious. Regards, Kim.

  _____