[bksvol-discuss] Re: off topic for jaws users

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:04:12 -0600

Tina,

In case the other tips don't work and you still want to try, I've been
having success using a different method.

* Cursor down to the first item which needs to be selected
* Route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor using Insert-Minus
* Now that you're in JAWS mode, use the arrow keys to move the mouse down to
the next item which needs selecting and click it with a Ctrl-/ (the / on the
NumPad)
* If your list is longer than the screen then you'll need to move up and
down the list using the scroll bar

Not the easiest method to use.  Wish I'd known about these other two tips.
Well I know now and will try them the next time I decide to move or delete
multiple files in Windows Explorer.

Gerald