[bksvol-discuss] Re: off topic for jaws users

  • From: Julie Morales <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:40:11 -0500

Hi, Tina. Alternatively, the control key does work, but when you're
holding it down, find the first choice you want. From there, do the
control down arrow, and when you find the next one you want, the
spacebar should work. I have done this, but it's been a while, so I
could have left something critical out and apologize if I did. *smile*
Take care.

--
Julie Morales