[bksvol-discuss] of pot luck dinners

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 06:58:01 -0400

Hi all,

<smiling> Well, we'd have to start a MOO or a MUDD if you really want a virtual pot luck dinner. I remember a birthday I had when I was running an educational MOO. There was cake and everything! People can be really creative with words and imagine all kinds of interesting objects. You find the MOO site and I'll be there with Elise's Chicken recipe. <smiling>

Ann P.