[bksvol-discuss] odd question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 01:03:59 -0600

Well, at least I think it is a very odd question.  I was wondering if it is
permissible to submit the text from a coloring book that has an ISBN and tells
a story.  The first one I have is 5 in 1 Barbie Princess stories.  I would not
do descriptions since there is no color, unless the outlines varied
dramatically from the text on the page.

Thanks in advance!
Valerie