[bksvol-discuss] Re: nutritional info

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, the charts at the back are still relevant because they list basic foods,
not prepared or commercial foods.  Since you and Kasondra both would like to
see the charts, I'll fix them up and upload the book.

Thanks for letting me know, Carrie

Sarah Van Oosterwijck <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope the book still has some relevant information in it. If it is so old
maybe it isn't worth putting on bookshare. I would probably like the
charts in the back more than the rest of the book, but if they are either a
mess or unlikely to be correct then there isn't much point in working on
them. If the foods are things like meat fruit and vegetables then the
information would be very useful to have. Prepared foods are much more
likely to change.

I'd actually love to have a book with a readable chart in it pointed out to
me, so if anyone has found one please let me know where it is.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity