[bksvol-discuss] Re: nutritional info

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:16:56 -0400

If these charts refer to packaged foods such as cereals, macaroni and cheese mix and so on it is also likely that things like salt content have been changed by manufacturers since the book was published. For myself, I would delete it.

E.

At 08:31 AM 9/27/2005, you wrote:

Carrie

This is a tough call.  Personally, I'd say that it is likely not worth the
time and effort to clean up the charts.
Even if you were able to fix them, chances that either the BookShare
software or the software on the user's end for reading the books might not
handle them correctly either.
So, I'd leave them the way they are and use that time for other things.

       Mike