[bksvol-discuss] Re: numbering problem causing book to reset every time?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 17:24:22 -0400

Hi, Charisma.
Were these books added to Bookshare a while ago?
I noticed that some of the older books aren't always formatted correctly.
Christina

#1   The Wars of the Jews or History of the Destruction of Jerusalem by
Flavius Josephus translated by William Whiston. Converted From ASCII
and repaginated

#2  Best Evidence: Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John
F. Kennedy by David S. Lifton (excellent book, by the way. Very
even-handed so far)

One thing I noticed about Best Evidence is that--when I had it
accidentally loaded into the Talking Books part of my reader and not
the TTS part--it read page 388 and then the next pages were 349, 350
and so forth. I can't confirm or deny that in the TTS because I can't
navigate by pages in TTS, only by percentage.

Charisma
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself
in the subject line.