[bksvol-discuss] Re: number of books in library

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:26:48 -0400

Dear Shelly and everyone chiming in on the size of library collections,

I love library trivia. I've never heard the counts on any library collections. I've enjoyed reading about the various counts and love watching Bookshare's numbers mount up.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>