[bksvol-discuss] Re: number of books in library

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 13:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

WMU, which is the third largest library in Michigan has about 3 million
items or so they claim.

My old college library at Kutztown had 500,000 items or so our tour guides
were told to report.

My public library said they had 50,000 items, including the kids section.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com