[bksvol-discuss] number of books in library

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:00:07 -0600

Hi everyone.

The notice that bookshare now has 24,000 books got me thinking. What's the average number of books in a public library, or a university library? I'm just wondering how the bookshare collection compares to other collections. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy bookshare and I have tons of books that I'm not sure I can ever read in my lifetime.

Cheryl