[bksvol-discuss] now asking about asterisks on this strand: a question about tables

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:59:18 -0400

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, G. Cindy.
I like the idea of asterisks to hold line spaces between sections. I
have not done that, sorry to say. It will be a new habit when I
understand it better.

But I'm uncertain about what the bksvol convention is.

So, am I right about this? One line between sections with an asterisk to
hold the line, and then two asterisks (two lines) before the footnote?
Is this what we are considering the best thing to do? Sorry if I have
missed crucial emails; my reading has been sporadic because I'm
traveling a lot.

Thanks for explaining this,
Devorah

Text