[bksvol-discuss] Re: not the book I wanted to download!

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:45:13 -0400

Contact the Bookshare folks and let them know.  I mmean, when you are
in the book, you can do it however, but the easiest way I do is by
using my screenreader search and find feature ctrl+F for Jaws for
quality.  You will land on the link, "Report book quality issue" or
something along those lines and contact them.  You can fill in the
message/comments box that the mededata didn't match the site from the
book or what not.  Hope that helps a bit.  Have a good day, everyone!
Thanks!

On 9/17/13, Aidee Campa <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would suggest filling out a book quality report and say that the isn't by
> the author that appears on the web site, or whatever the problem. I've seen
> books where the author listed on the web site isn't the same one that
> appears in the book itself.
>
> Regards,
> AideeSent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 17, 2013, at 8:59 AM, Marcus W <mdw2008@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I recently downloaded what was supposed to be Last to Die by Kate Brady.
>> But, The book I unpacked appears to be part of a series by Lisi Harrison.
>> Below is the link.
>> https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/694655/Last%2Bto%2BDie
>>
>> --
>> marcus

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWNG QUOTES BY STEVIE WONDER!!!!!!!
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOES NOT MEAN HE LACKS VISION!”
“JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN’T HEAR AND THINK!”  “
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ALSO NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.  THEY CAN DO
EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE WITHOUT DISABILITIES CAN DO JUST IN DIFFERENT
WAYS ADAPTING TO THE CERTAIN DISABILITY THEY POSSESS.
MORE WAYS YOU CAN CONTACT ME:
KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxx
KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxxxx
THANK YOU FOR READING MY EMAIL!!!!  HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, AFTERNOON,
EVENING OR NIGHT DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!!