[bksvol-discuss] not grade two

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:16:54 -0400

I want to put a file on my notetaker which is a braillenote. I do not want a .brf file. I used to download daisy and get the html file open it and save as an rtf file. I would lose pagebreaks but at least I could read it on my notetaker.

What file do I now load onto my notetaker using the new daisy please?

Elizabeth