[bksvol-discuss] Re: norton

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 23:54:39 -0700

HI Ken,

I have tried to work with this file and I am not real sure what is
happening.

1. after unzipping and double clicking on the file it opens in word.
2. When I open MSO 2003 and use the open command it does not see the file.
3. I went in and changed the file association to MS word and the file opens
but I am not able to see any page breaks.

I am on vacation so I may not get back to the file for a day or two. Feel
free to write me off list at Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ernie is the one that wanted to read and validate this I was just trying to
help with getting the file strangeness straightened out.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true