[bksvol-discuss] Re: norton

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 00:16:26 -0700 (PDT)

Ernie,

I'm glad you're a night owl--or should I say morning
dove.

Kenneth said he's requested volume 2 of the same
edition and will scan it, and I have the book--though
I will probably at some point have to return it and
then borrow it again--but that's no problem.

Keeping books in txt causes them to lose fonts like
italics and also to lose hard page breaks. We are now
able to  upload txt books converted to rtf, so the
best thing for you to do would be to convertyour txt
file to rtf and keep it that way. (Aren't you glad you
took this on and are learning so much about
bookshare?) smile.

Please don't lose your wonderful sense of humor.  With
Guido gone from the list because he's too busy, we
only have you and Pratik, and maybe occasionally
Gustavo, to make us chuckle or lol--and some others
occasionally, too, like Sue, I think.

Of course the mere name Guglamesh, with or without
italics, makes me smile.

Cindy