[bksvol-discuss] nonfiction wish list updated 10/18/10 -- another question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scott raines <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 01:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

Scott, when I check the titles requested against the collection doing a
special search, only Excellent and Good quality are highlighted in the quality
box. Do I have to highlight all levels or does it not matter if a requested
book  is in the collection if it's in Fair or Poor condition

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: