[bksvol-discuss] Re: nonfiction Request added to nonfiction wish list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:57:31 -0700 (PDT)

I  don't knnow how we'd find out, since we don't know how to contact
outsourcers. Maybe ask Carrrie?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010, 2:53 AM

There is a book called just plain Miracles by Karen Kingsbury on the
outsourcers list. I think we should make sure it isn't the requested title
first before we try to scan it. This author has a lot of titles with the word
Miracles in the title, and there are a lot of those in the collection already
too (although not the adoption one). My own library doesn't have it but I could
get it through ILL if it is not being done by the outsourcers.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction by Linda Gordon