[bksvol-discuss] Re: no renewal link and reminder email several weeks before expiration.

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare book discussion list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 09:48:05 -0500

Hello this is Chris
Interesting interesting that you are not getting the email.
I just renewed my membership last night and I did not receive a
confirmation email stating that my membership was renewed no automated
email I don't know what hat is happening with Bookshare automated emails
last time I got a notice on my books I have checked it out for him the
Volunteer don't have any clue otherwise.
I hope you're having a good week and a good day
On Nov 30, 2015 10:37 PM, "Cindy Rosenthal" <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The book file for which I got the expiration notice doesn't expire until
Dec. 12. I also have files with respiration of Dec. 7 (and there's no
renewal link It would be LOVELY if this could be fixed soon.--a nice
Christmas/Chanukah present?