[bksvol-discuss] Re: nls digital talking book players and Daisey formatted books from Bookshare

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:43:09 -0600

You can use OpenBook to do MP3 conversions. Though I use OpenBook version 8
for scanning, I use a program called TextAloud both for reading books, and
converting text-to-speech to MP3 format. There are any number of ways to
accomplish this.

Blessings.

Lynnsky

"To deny the need for and the teaching of Braille is to limit choice. It
inhibits one's freedom. You can never choose to use what you have not
learned."
--A Lynn I original quotation.