[bksvol-discuss] Re: next three books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:54:59 -0700

Hi, Liz. We're all here if you need help validating. If you have any
questions you'd prefer to discuss off list, feel free to email me. My email
address is at the bottom of every message I send. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous