[bksvol-discuss] Re: next 2 books I will scan

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:17:41 -0500

Since they are both short children's books I suspect that they will be in
the collection by Tuesday. When I look for a book to scan the first place I
look is the collection, and then the books to check out and books in
process lists. Both of these books will be on one of those lists before
morning. I think it will be a waste of time to put them on the books being
scanned list.

They're not going to be lengthy scans that will take me days or weeks.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: a very good book called The Distant Hours by Kate Morton