[bksvol-discuss] Re: next 2 books I will scan

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 14:37:53 -0500

Jamie, I ordinarily do not ask that one of my scans be removed from the books being scanned list until it is actually in the collection. My rationale is that when someone is checking the various places one has to check before scanning a book that if it is on more than one list then, depending on what order the lists are checked, if it is found on the first then there is no reason to check the next one and time is saved.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com