[bksvol-discuss] Re: newspapers

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 02:31:34 -0500

Well Sue, I've been called worse things. <grin>. Actually, it's so odd that you mention this, I was thinking how strange to see the amount of Allisons on Bookshare. Think about it, it's not a terribly common name. It's not totally unique either, but most of us don't have two friends named Allison or anything. We should be experiencing the really common names on here like the Jennifers or Marys or the Kellys or something.

There's the two of us I know of on the list, and Alison Lincoln used to work for Bookshare. Hers was spelled differently, but it all sounds the same right?

I've added the h to my posts so that poor Allison Mervis doesn't get herself tangled up in the mess I usually seem to create for myself from time to time. My other email has a last name on it, but this account doesn't cuz it is my listserv account and is subscribed to a few places where my name need not be posted all over the internet through the archives. <smile>. Anyway, you can call me Allison or Allie or hey you, but not Al cuz I will have to do something rather unpleasant. I'm not sure what, but yeah, just don't do it.

Anyway, this is just a random thing I'm thinking of as I read my email. I think I should go to bed now. I am really babbling about next to nothing I realize. Sorry all for veering so far off topic.

night!

Allison, or whoever.

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>