[bksvol-discuss] Re: newsletter

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:40:21 -0700

Hi Allison,  Would you believe after reading your responce to my message,
at08:30 a m this morning, Thursday I finally recieved my own message back!Which
I sent yesterday.   And two copies of Gustavo's newsletter!  I'd say that when
it rains it pours, but thats all its been doing out here in sunny California.
Tom