[bksvol-discuss] Re: news re renewals

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:04:29 -0700

Hi Cindy,

There's a simple way to find your book on the checkout pages!  There's an
edit field just above the list of books available for checkout in which you
can type either the title or the author of a book that you think is
available for checkout.  Then click the search button and when the page
refreshes all titles or authors that have in them what you typed will show
and no other results.  You don't need to do this for every single page of
results that are possible to see.  Search on the first page, and the search
will automatically search following pages without you needing to go to them.

Hope that helps!  It saves me a lot of time!  As long as I remember either
the title or the author of my lapsed book.

Mayrie

  _____