[bksvol-discuss] newly submitted "SOME HORSES" by Thomas McGuane - a short book of essays

  • From: "Rik James" <TangyBraves@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 09:16:55 -0700

Hi there.

I just submitted a book of essays on horses by Thomas McGuane.  It is just
under 200 pages, it was a very clean scan and I think some pretty nice
reading.

The book title is Some Horses.
It was published in 2000.

It was done with version 12 of K-1000.
And if anyone has a question I can be reached at d28rik@xxxxxxx or
TangyBraves@xxxxxx

Happy holidays, everyone!
I have sure enjoyed reading a lot of stuff you guys work so hard at sharing.

Best,
Rik James