[bksvol-discuss] Re: new year's resolutions for validating

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:09:21 -0600

I'm thinking a good New Year's Resolution is to back up one's computer
so that when the dumb thing dies one doesn't lose so much. The only
reason I was saved from that devastation was that mine was making
scary noises about death.It had sort of a death rattle.

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.