[bksvol-discuss] new wish list fiction requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:56:56 -0700 (PDT)

According to amazon.com, Deanna Raybourne's  genre is  are romantic mystery.
Here's part of the first line of a review of the first book in the Lady Julia
Grey novels, Silent on the Moor: "A sassy heroine and a masterful, secretive
hero. Fans of romantic mystery could ask no more"

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: