[bksvol-discuss] Re: new volunteer

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Scott.

--- On Mon, 6/20/11, Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: new volunteer
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 5:04 PM

Cindy and list,
Don't be hard o n yourself, Cindy. Many procedures that were only vaguely
defined are slowly taking on a little firmer shape. As you can see I am trying
not to lay down rules for the sake of rules but rather think through systems
that make our work easiest for all of us no matter what stage we are at. And
then we only want to institute these changes once we have the training
materials created and trained mentors in place.
Scott
From:  Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:40:27 -0700
To:  "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry for my bad advice. I should have read through more of my mail before I
responded to your  post, Rolph. Scott's response is the correctone.
I do like your name, though. Is it a real name or a pseudonym? Recto means
right doesn't it? both as in correct and the other meaning of right.
Cindy

From:  Rolph Recto <rolph.recto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:47:22 -0700
To:  "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [bksvol-discuss] new volunteer

Hi, I'm a new volunteer here. I just submitted my proof of the training book a
couple days ago and now I'm wondering what to do next. Do I have to wait for
feedback before I can start?

Thanks,Rolph Recto