[bksvol-discuss] Re: new volunteer

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Right. If you h ave any problems, you can ask for help on the list, and if you
make major mistakes the book will be returned to the checkout list for you and
you'll be informed  what the problems are, if any, that need to be fixed. Choos
a book that interests yo and for which the wqquality is rated excellent. That
should, theoretically, be an easy proof.
Cindy