[bksvol-discuss] new title

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:19:40 -0800

Off to the library to pick up "Twenty Questions" a mystery I reserved a
while back. Will do a quick scan and full edit then upload, as this will be
my last scanned book before I go to dog school. Nice editing break to have
fiction: no footnotes or biblio or resources or technical stuff to be so
careful with!

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR