[bksvol-discuss] Re: new scanners

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:53:04 -0600

I second using a dedicated scanner, and although I am sighted, I am very, very
partial to the Plustek OpticBook 3800 (or you can find even better deals on
3600s). The book edge scanner is just amazing in how much easier it makes tight
margins and I can scan faster in single page mode off the edge than I can in
two page mode on my Canon. I think others will chime in similarly.

Best wishes!
Valerie