[bksvol-discuss] new list problems

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

-Thanks for looking into the new list problems, Jesse.
the first batch of posts I got were fine, but with the
next 6, every other one was in code --unreadable. Then
there's the problem you mentioned of the equals sign
and other symbols and letters -- but those I can
ignore.

But I certainly do hope there's a digest option. My
heart sinks when I see 16 or even 6 pieces of mail in
my mailbox, and it takes more time to open, read and
delete one and go on to the next -- or even delete if
I don't want to read. I didn't have a problem with ads
appearing in the topica digest -- the only adds were
those that were part of someone's post. And I belong
to another discussion group that's part of topica and
there are no ads -- but maybe the fact that it's a
digest has somethng to do with that.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html