[bksvol-discuss] new books page

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:56:39 -0600

I was looking at the link that was posted on this list which can show the new
books for any given time.  I think it's awesome because I was able to look and
see which books were added back in Nov. when I was on my honeymoon.  The only
think that was weird were the dates that it says the books were added.  Are
they the dates that they were approved or the dates that they were uploaded by
a validator?  I only ask because I noticed a number of books added on Saturdays
and as far as I know, I've never seen new books on Saturday.

Lisa