[bksvol-discuss] Re: new books list. where is it now?

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:51:50 -0400

Hi all,

Well, my ISP keeps having trouble. This time I couldn't even get my emails or send them for a few days. I may have to consider going to a new ISP if this keeps up.

Yes I did get the emails about the new books list. And I went out and looked and yes the links are where you all have told me they should be.

Thanks for your responses.

Now back to uploading the books I have been validating.