[bksvol-discuss] Re: new book to scan

  • From: Shayla Parker <shayla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:28:31 -0400

I would also love to read this.
skp

At 11:02 PM 8/16/2005, you wrote:
Hi is anyone planning on scanning the book the Historian? I've heard great things about it and it's all checked out at my library. I can't put a hold on it right now as my library's catalogue online has been down for a few days. I'll get it when I can if nobody else plans to scan it.
Amber

Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind; Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave. I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.

-- 'Dirge Without Music', Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ring the bells that still can ring,
forget your perfect offering,
there is a crack in everything,
that's how the light gets in.