[bksvol-discuss] Re: new bestsellers for today

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:57:14 -0400

I'm excited to hear you're getting Fire and Ice by Jance. I'm a Jance fan and I was hoping I wouldn't have to scan it myself.

Denise
At 01:25 PM 7/31/2009, you wrote:
Hi gang,

Looks like there are 5 new books for me to get today:

Hardcover Fiction
THE DEFECTOR, by Daniel Silva
TWENTIES GIRL, by Sophie Kinsella
FIRE AND ICE, by J. A. Jance

Hardcover Non-Fiction
A COLOSSAL FAILURE OF COMMON SENSE, by Lawrence G. McDonald

Paperback Non-Fiction
THE FAMILY, by Jeff Sharlet

Thanks, Carrie