[bksvol-discuss] Re: never seen this one before

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:18:02 -0600

Hi Robert!!

I have seen apostrophes connecting words. I had to do a little fixing on "The Sands of Time" because I was a little too aggressive with replace all and Word saved it and I forgot to change some back, so the book was returned, and then accepted after I made the corections.

One thing that I was asked to change that I had missed was:

he'will to "he will"

I should have done a final spell check.

Debby

At 10:24 PM 2/12/2010, robert tweedy wrote
I just did a book called Rory's Secret by Leisha Kelly and it put words like this for example for'supper. I thought it might be the way the characters express themselves as they tell the story in the first person. I tried to do a control/h to take them out but for the words don't it's and so on it takes them out but doing an space and as and replacing it with 's puts them back in the place where the spaces go. Any suggestions, using kurzweil 12.2.

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>