[bksvol-discuss] never seen this one before

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:24:54 -0600

I just did a book called Rory's Secret by Leisha Kelly and it put words like
this for example for'supper. I thought it might be the way the characters
express themselves as they tell the story in the first person. I tried to do a
control/h to take them out but for the words don't it's and so on it takes them
out but doing an space and as and replacing it with 's puts them back in the
place where the spaces go. Any suggestions, using kurzweil 12.2.