[bksvol-discuss] Re: needed somebody with specialized knowledge

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:02:22 -0400

Google has just a "sounds like" function. I have used it on non-English words.

There are a lot of foreign miss spelled words in some of these books so checking them against google will take time.

I will get to these books when I finally have a chance.

In the meantime, I am alerting the volunteer list.

E.